JS Framework Evaluations
As I stated in my original post, I want to evaluate the frontend frameworks that have been created “recently.”
I plan to delve into:
- Astro (kind already started haha)
In addition, I’m also planning to explore “higher-level frameworks” that supplement these, such as:
- SolidStart (May wait until this one is out of beta, or may not 🤷)
** Update **
Instead of building a Pokédex, I’ll be building a Github Issue Viewer (and creator). This will allow for:
- Login (via Github)
- Playing around with APIs
- Handling form submissions (basic issue creation)
- Page transitions
I’m going to be exploring some technologies to make life easier and develop more quickly. They include things like:
- shadcn components
- React Aria Components
I’ll update you as I go!
** Old (not being done anymore) **
Alright, so I’m not about to dive into this without a game plan. I’ve got a project in mind to make this exploration a bit more fun. Let’s build a Pokédex, using the PokéAPI! You’ll be able to check out different Pokémon and even whip up your own. This will allow me to:
- Play around with APIs
- Handle form submissions
- Understand pages transitions
- And, who knows, maybe throw in a few more bells and whistles along the way!
Until next time...